Storms Damage Scenarios
Property damage caused by severe weather can be a big problem for your family or company, and repairing it can be a complex undertaking. To get storm damage repair completed quickly and safely, you need a storm damage repair service that specializes in bringing your property back to its pre-loss condition. We are the contractors you need.
After you make it through the storm safely, repairs and restoration should be the next priority. Below, learn about how various storm systems can cause damage.
Storm Damage Insurance
Coverage varies based on your region, the specifics of your policy, the amount of damage and more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, which means that your insurance company can’t single you out for rate increases. That said, failing to file claims in a timely manner can make you ineligible for coverage, and neighborhood rates go up anyway following severe storms. Don’t delay and always file claims as quickly as possible so you don’t end up with no payout but higher premiums.
Storms that cause property damage may lead to mold growth and more.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can cause roofs to fail, lead to broken trees and electricity poles, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Damage: Major hail storms can damage siding and shingles, causing hidden leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, destroy glass, wreak havoc on trees and power grids and cause other problems.
- Tornado and Tropical Storm Damage: Circular wind storms can completely destroy, like catastrophic damage to siding, roofs, landscaping and more.
- Water Damage: Water from floods can get into your building’s foundation, ruin framing and finish work, lead to mold growth and more.
Hire an Experienced Storm Repair Team
It’s an absolute must to repair the damage as quickly as possible, but doing so can be dangerous. Before you try making repairs yourself, work with your insurance agent. Get in touch with us for specifics.