Avoiding Water Damage
No home or business is immune to severe water damages. Your home can sustain water damages through sewer backups, basement flooding and storm damage. Let Paul Davis relieve the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. When you contact our professionals, they’ll be able to reduce the amount of damage your building will sustain. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors can analyze and repair the problem.
The Common Causes of Water Damage
Every home has appliances that are important to day to day life. But a malfunctioning appliance can often bring more damage than good. Any home appliance that uses water could flood and cause major issues. If you have an unexpected leak on your hands, don’t worry. Our thoroughly trained water repair technicians can repair any water damage issues. Our technicians can repair water damage from the following:
- Leaking or frozen water pipes or lines
- Sinks, bathtubs or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Dishwasher or washing machine overflow
- Heavy storms or rain
- Streams or rivers that have crested
Water Damage Can Be Avoided
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding pricey repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage:
- If you find any leaks, examine them thoroughly and fix them immediately.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause unwanted stress on your hoses or pipes.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop irreversible damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. It could be a sign of a leak.
- Clean your gutters regularly to prevent damage to your gutters and roof.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to use your common sense and check your home and appliances regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then address it yourself immediately. But if it’s bigger pipe burst, reach out to the effecient water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Damage Restoration Services from Paul Davis
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Our frachises offer 24/7 emergency services, allowing them to repair any water damages as soon as possible. We offer a vast array of water remediation services, such as:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filling insurance claims
Turn to Paul Davis for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. If you’re in need of water damage mitigation call Paul! at 888-473-7769. Our professionals will connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.