Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro Water Damage Removal Methods
If your home has been afflicted by flooding, it’s essential to hire competent professionals who can immediately take care of the problem. The contractors with Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro are trained in handling flood damage from flooded basements to dripping roofs on walls. Paul Davis emergency services operate 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always ready to respond.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Contact us if you require immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro will get back to you within half an hour and arrive at your home or business within four hours.
Our Water Damage Removal Protocol
- Call Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Diagnostics – We need to understand your problem before moving forward, so we conduct a deep assessment to uncover the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Removing the Water – We use powerful vacuums and pumps to remove flooding. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can remove the flooding.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but serious scenarios occasionally require drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Sanitizing – Standing water leaves behind discoloration and disfigurement in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro applies special deodorizers to remove smells, discoloration, and warping and other damage flood water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal – Regardless if the water damage was big or small, the Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro restoration team will take your home or business back to pre-flood conditions.
What Leads to Water Damage?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Room flooding
- Sewage backup
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Professional Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
There are scientific procedures and specialized equipment involved with withdrawing water and drying out an area that has been debilitated by water damage. It may need a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
What Can You Do?
There are some explicit steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we arrive. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You can’t adequately dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.