Paul Davis Restoration of Cleveland Metro is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures caused by storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis is known for its innovation and has pioneered many initiatives that have helped shape the property damage restoration industry.
- One of the first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to better service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when performing a job estimate.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United State, having created a synergy of expertise, excellence and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your home or business is damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!