Disinfection Services for Commercial Properties in Chagrin Falls, OH
Paul Davis is here to help you secure your commercial space in Chagrin Falls, OH, from pathogens with our sanitation services. Even during these difficult times, Paul Davis continues to maintain our primary objective: to provide extensive assistance when you need it. As an expert, property restoration company, we understand what it takes to eradicate pathogens. The expert crew at Paul Davis is available to provide you with a sense of safety and care and are available to take care of biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your company and its employees safe.
Keeping Your Business Safe
Paul Davis makes your health our top priority, especially now that the novel coronavirus presents such a widespread danger to your company, employees and customers. We’re constantly monitoring information coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and medical experts for the latest guidance. In this way, we can better perform sanitation procedures that are conducive to the well-being and safety of your business.
We Keep Safe for You
We aim to keep you and your loved ones safe, especially as we’re all dealing with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in Chagrin Falls, OH, consist of:
- Cleaning your building by properly applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved against the most common viruses
- We meet strict standards
In addition, we use the most advanced techniques in industry-standard cleaning to deliver superior results. These consist of:
- ULV Fogging: This is a preventative approach that disinfects walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For surfaces that undergo a lot of touching such as tabletops, telephones, technological equipment, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry approved steps for validated cases of coronavirus. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that uses disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
Help Us Keep Everyone Secure
Before our team shows up, there are a few things you help us with to keep yourself and our team safe. Primarily, it is critical for us to know if you have any apprehension or special precautions you would like us to exercise. For instance, we can email you any follow-up information rather than leaving behind physical documents.