Sewage Cleanup Services Cleveland, OH
When your sewer system is backed up with water, it can release sewage waste into your home or business. This can be hazardous to your health, causing extensive structural damage to your property and your plumbing system. At Paul Davis, we provide fast, 24 hour emergency sewage and water cleanup to keep away from sewage and water damage. Call us at (440)-834-1155 for emergency services.
Sewage backup is a worrisome incident that creates plenty of hassle, completely disrupting an individual’s daily life. Although water backups do not appear to be as destructive as a tornado or fire, they present many health hazards and sanitation issues. Water backups can even lead to considerable property damage or serious personal injury.
Sewage backup has to be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Fortunately, the team at Paul Davis can assist you with any emergency water cleaning service. Our 24/7 cleaning services are fast and effective to keep your property dry, sanitary and looking great in no time.
Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
Sewage can be troublesome and inconvenient. Whether they’re caused by a clogged drain, flooding, or natural disaster, water backups are a serious nuisance and can lead to future property damage. Backed up waste can also release polluted water into your home or business. When a sewage backup occurs, extensive damage can be caused to your property and plumbing system, and polluted water can be hazardous to your health.
Our highly-skilled restoration specialists have expert knowledge and skills when handling everything from initial sewage backup cleanup to water damage restoration. The experts at Paul Davis pay close attention to details, ensuring that all repairs and restoration services last.
What Causes a Backup?
Sewer line issues are some of the worst plumbing problems to deal with. They’re messy, unpredictable, and inconvenient for everyone. The waste from pipes can even take a serious toll on your overall health and wellbeing. It is important to understand the root cause of the issue to help prevent mold and sewage backups.
External forces, poor installation, and other emergencies can create undue stress in your sewer lines. As a result, the lines can break and flood your property. Some common reasons for sewer backups include:
- Broken and collapsing sewer lines
- Tree roots tearing sewage pipes
- Clogged drains backing up sewer lines
- Flooding which clogs the sewer system
Dangers of Backups
Sewer backups are dangerous because of the human waste that is released onto the property. Contaminated water can carry bacteria and viruses. Serious side effects can occur in those who are exposed to contaminated water. Sewage backups are the responsibility of the homeowner to resolve, and may not be covered by your insurance company.
Our experts understand how soon you need cleanup and restoration from backups. We use effective, eco-friendly cleaning methods to help finish the job right the first time. Since emergencies can happen at any moment, our cleaning service is available 24 hours a day.
Our water cleaning experts carefully survey your property to determine the extent of sewage water damage, the affected materials and the extent of water contamination. A customized solution is created to disinfect the water backup. We make sure your home or business is cleaned to code by adhering to strict safety guidelines and health regulations. Our cleanup services include:
- Taking inventory of impacted materials
- Drying areas from excess water
- Property treatment with antimicrobials
- Thorough cleaning to disinfect contaminated areas
Call Paul Davis for Quick Sewer Cleaning Services
Sewage backups can lead to serious issues and contamination that can be difficult to handle. Our cleaning experts are fully trained and equipped with water damage restoration certification. We work quickly and efficiently to safely restore your property, eliminating any potential health risks caused by bacteria found in your sewage system.
Our team is committed to exceptional service to help customers like you. Contact us today at (440)-834-1155 for 24/7 emergency service.
- How do you clean up sewage?
- Sewage clean up is best left to professional restoration services. Sewage can be cleaned by draining septic water, removing any objects affected, extensive washing with detergent, and thorough drying.
- What causes sewer backup?
- Common reasons for sewer backups include broken or collapsing sewer lines, intrusive tree roots, severe clogs and blockages, and natural flooding. Any one or combination of these factors can lead to sewage problems.
- How do I get rid of sewer water in my basement?
- Using a wet-dry vacuum or water pump, drain the sewer water as soon as possible. Remove any soil or debris affected by the sewage, and dispose immediately. Be sure to wear protective gear and avoid direct contact with hazardous waste water.